THIS WEB SITE IS A NON-OFFICIAL SITE OF PRODUCT EEE PC. ALL RIGHTS ON THE PRODUCT EEE PC AND DESIGNATED MARKS ON THIS SITE BELONGING TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. THIS WEB SITE HAVE NO COMMERCIAL LINKS WITH PRODUCT EEE PC.
This copyright notice applies to all proprietary material available throughout this Internet site (this "Site").
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within this Site are the property of their respective owners. All other unregistered product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within this Site are provided under the terms of Creative Commons Public License (CCPL).
Use of this Site
Abako Networks S.L. maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download unregistered material displayed on the Site for commercial or personal use, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the registered content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without ouwner written permission. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Site.
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Abako Networks S.L. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any such damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked sites. In no event shall Abako Networks S.L. or any other party, involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site, or any of their affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites from, this Site.
Abako Networks S.L. and/or the societies belonging or linked to the Abako Networks S.L. gather personal data and information about Users by means of diverse application forms throughout the Site which are to be stored and/or used in relation to the aforementioned User. The data provided by the Users will be incorporated into an automated file whose ownership belongs to Abako Networks S.L. (from here on, the "Responsible for the File ").
In each of these application forms in which data of a personal nature is gathered, the User will receive from the Responsible for the File detailed information regarding the treatment, its aim, the use of the data, the obligatory or optional nature of its treatment, the consequences of a refusal to provide them and, in general, all the mentions required by legislation applicable to the protection of data of a personal nature, which, in any case, will have to be expressly authorized by the User.
The Responsible for the File is committed to treating the data of a personal nature provided by Users in accordance with that established in the applicable regulations and, in particular:
- To treat all data of a personal nature to which he/she may have access as a result of browsing in the Portal with utmost confidentiality. However, the Responsible for the File will be able to reveal the data of a personal nature and any other information about the User when it is required by public authorities on exercising the duties which are legitimately attributed and in accordance with the regulations which may be applicable.
- To adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary in order to avoid the alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or access to the aforementioned data. Without detriment to this, owing to the current security conditions in the Internet, the Responsible for the File cannot guarantee the illicit use of the information about Users by third parties. As a consequence, neither Abako Networks S.L. nor the Responsible for the File guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages, of any nature, which may arise from the alteration, loss, treatment, unauthorized access or illicit use of the Information about Users by third parties.
Users commit themselves to maintaining the data provided to the Responsible for the File duly updated. Users will be responsible for damages which Abako Networks S.L., the societies belonging or linked to the Abako Networks S.L. and/or third parties may suffer owing to a lack of veracity, exactness, validity and authenticity of the data provided.
Unaffiliated Products and Sites
Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications or sites not owned by Abako Networks S.L. or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication or site. Abako Networks S.L. has not reviewed all material linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such material. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
Abako Networks S.L. does not give any guarantees nor is it responsible, at any case, for damages of any nature which may arise resulting from:
* The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Site and/or its services and content.
* The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the Site and/or its services and content in order to satisfy the needs, specific activities or results or expectations of the users.
* The presence of viruses or malicious or harmful software programs in its content.
* The receipt, securing, storage, diffusion or transmission of its content by users.
* The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of the Site, its services and contents by the user, which are contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order.
* The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by any third party made available to users in the Site.
* The non-fulfilment by any third party of its commitment and obligations relating to the services provided to users via the Site.
* The opinions of Users in the forums, chat and the messages of opinion which are facilitated in the different areas of the Site.
Communications with this Site
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Abako Networks S.L. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Abako Networks S.L. to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Abako Networks S.L. cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this Site, and you may be contacted by Abako Networks S.L. or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of Abako Networks S.L., may or may not be posted to this Site at the sole discretion of Abako Networks S.L. and may be used by Abako Networks S.L. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Abako Networks S.L. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Although Abako Networks S.L. may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site Abako Networks S.L. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. Abako Networks S.L. assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third party within or outside of this Site.
The Abako Networks S.L. Site puts connections to other Web sites which are managed and controlled by third parties at the disposal of users. These links have the sole function of making searching for information, contents and services in Internet easier for users, without it being considered as suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them under any circumstances. Abako Networks S.L. does not commercialize, nor does it run, control previously, nor claim as its own the contents, services, information and statements which are available in the aforementioned Web sites.
Abako Networks S.L. does not assume any kind of responsibility, either indirectly or secondary, for damages or detriment of all kinds which may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, existing products and services or those offered in the Web sites which are not managed by Abako Networks S.L. and which may be accessed by means of the Abako Networks S.L. Site.
Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions will be regulated by Spanish legislation.
Abako Networks S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and courts of city of Vigo.